Ghost band..

loves guitars

May 21, 2021
Houston Texas
Who is this band called Ghost?? I saw them on Jimmy Kimmel a couple nights ago and really liked their music. There is a guitar player on youtube who does a lot of Ghost solos on hos channel. I can't believe I've missed them. I know they have a new album out.

Reactions: shemaghs
Who is this band called Ghost?? I saw them on Jimmy Kimmel a couple nights ago and really liked their music. There is a guitar player on youtube who does a lot of Ghost solos on hos channel. I can't believe I've missed them. I know they have a new album out.
Be careful who you talk to ghost to haha. Ghost is just another theatrical metal(?) band. I personally thought Opus wasn't that bad, I could never really get into their later works (though catchy). I've met plenty of people at shows that will swear by Ghost or despise them with their life. Imagine it as metalcore, you love it or hate it, not in between.

cool, thanks for the heads up.. haha. Today on youtube Ghost was everywhere, I couldn't believe it.. No inbetween huh?? lol...
They are definitely everywhere about now because of the new album. typically no inbetween. Of course there is always people that are in the middle, but Ghost does have a large division.

I personally thought Opus wasn't that bad, I could never really get into their later works (though catchy). I've met plenty of people at shows that will swear by Ghost or despise them with their life.

Last edited: