Ghost - Infestissumam

Terminus

Apr 19, 2009
I cannot get enough of this album! I;ve listened to it four times just today :lol:

My favorite track:

Anyone else stoked about this album? Probably my album of the year (even over Soilwork), even though that might change when the new Carcass drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received their newsletter that the record is out but Amazon says it drops on Friday (Which would be the usual releasing policy). Anybody seen it at Saturn or something like that yet? I'd pick it up if I knew that had it but I can't be bothered going there if it's not certain that it's out. I know it'll be there on Friday and that's when I'm getting it at the latest. Wouldn't mind two days early though. The Pre-Listening site had really bad compression.

I've got the Scandinavian Vinyl edition; the booklet by Watain-Erik is totally awesome!
Music wise it's got seven really good songs and three pretty bad ones; good, but Opus was better.

I cant stop listening to this album. It is brilliant. I hear elements of Queen, the Beach Boys, Sabbath, King Diamond, BOC, and plenty of SATAN. The keys player just rips it on this album so much more than the first. Seems everyone either loves or hates this band. I can see why, but I am definitely on the love side. Hail Satan.

For some reason the vocals (especially on Year Zero) remind me of Snake from Voivod a bit, if he was mellower, and some early Pink Floyd vocals.

don't get the hype at all, the band just does not appeal to me.

someone care to elaborate why this band is hailed by everyone?

don't get the hype at all, the band just does not appeal to me.

someone care to elaborate why this band is hailed by everyone?

I personally just like the music for the kitschy vibe, I know it's not Decapitated or Suffocation but for what it is, it's good music. I just bought the limited ed cd today! :kickass:

I Agree with Lon.This is so overrated.
But this is how the market works-because the mass always replies and accepts extremely promoted products.

Yep. That's it. I like this because the mass tells me to. I have no opinion of my own. Over rated is such a stupid term people describe music they don't like. I rate it pretty high because I like it and that's my opinion.

Well, I come at it from the other direction. I like them simply because of the type of people that slag them off. It's fun to add to their confusion and anger.

Their a fun band, they have catchy metal like riffs and have a good singer, what's not to like?

I wish it wasn't so obvious who the singer was though.