gibts doch gar nicht

no i think its quite clear I never did my homework and was taught german by a welsh woman with mental issues. its been like 2 years since Ive done any German so I think I did alright like. well reasonably!

Thank you very much! I still have no idea what half of the thread is about but I shall be blissfully happy with my attempt to be a german speaking person.

few days ago I read that every 5th european don`t (or doesn`t)(it`s my fokking english) like(s) german people. Is that because you learn 5 words and the 5th is "hitlerjugend".
Dudes that shit is 60 years old

Wir sind doch gar nicht so schlimm :cry: :saint: :err:

bleed_black_orchid said:
no i think its quite clear I never did my homework and was taught german by a welsh woman with mental issues. its been like 2 years since Ive done any German so I think I did alright like. well reasonably!

Thank you very much! I still have no idea what half of the thread is about but I shall be blissfully happy with my attempt to be a german speaking person.
well i have no clue about what this thread is about either hehe

joeysiedl said:
few days ago I read that every 5th european don`t (or doesn`t)(it`s my fokking english) like(s) german people. Is that because you learn 5 words and the 5th is "hitlerjugend".
Dudes that shit is 60 years old

Wir sind doch gar nicht so schlimm :cry: :saint: :err:
read that as well, it's maybe because of all them fucken typical german tourists like!

at least Im not alone on this one then..

I cant even remember how to count in German which is quite disappointing. I might try and start learning german again. Then Ill be able to follow what the hell is goin on.

Dhatura said:
Oh, hitlerjugend was a joooooke, it came into my mind only because of jung.

And I'll always be considered an "easterner", no matter what the fuck :D
aye
cabbages-nov.jpg

@dragonlady (from Innsbruck)

As you maybe could recognize in my surname, I have austrian roots. My grandfather was half austrian and half bavarian. His name was Gerhard Siedl. He was playin soccer for FC Bayern and Germany. Now I want to try to writ something austrian

Grüß Gott
Hoabe di ehre
Ja Hergottsoglament
Firdi!
:tickled: