The Legacy
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
(encore)
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Evil that Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Poor setlist, but it'll do Maiden is Maiden

I've been listening to the new album a lot to try to get into it for the tour. I can hardly listen to the whole thing all the way through, I get so annoyed when they use the same old sections, ripping off song after song of their past.

Maybe it will be more bearable live, I really hope so.

Hammer of Might said:
I've been listening to the new album a lot to try to get into it for the tour. I can hardly listen to the whole thing all the way through, I get so annoyed when they use the same old sections, ripping off song after song of their past.

Maybe it will be more bearable live, I really hope so.
J UST DOWNLOAD AND SEE BRUV it is growing on me bruv hour by hour day by day :kickass:

The beatiful thing about the set list is they do what they wanna do...nothing more, nothing less. That takes balls and they hav'em. Thanks for posting this link...much appreciated.

thank you so much paddy, now I will not regret bringing a camera as much

edit- wait a fucking second paddy, Benjamin Breeg is missing. They played that song great! Great bootleg, otherwise. Good quality. Memories :kickass:

AstrumInfinito said:
thank you so much paddy, now I will not regret bringing a camera as much

edit- wait a fucking second paddy, Benjamin Breeg is missing. They played that song great! Great bootleg, otherwise. Good quality. Memories :kickass:
YEAH SORRY BRUV that track could was not compressed by win ace for some reason but otherwise it is a awesome bootleg:kickass: :kickass:

Carcassian said:
I can only imagine how boring the latest albums tracks are live. Jesus.

I came in having low expectations because of the set list, but they played the new album amazingly well and kept my interest. It was my first maiden show, and they are my favorite band of all time, so I was excited none the less.