gig in Paris, 2005

San Manu

New Metal Member
Mar 4, 2005
Hi everybody
I don't know if it is allowed to talk about bootlegs out their. If it isn't, just supress the tread please. I just wondered if any of you had the dt gig at Paris on February 2005.
If it is the case, I would really enjoy that you send me it on msn for example. I would love to own this one as I was to the show. :headbang:
I can give some other gigs in exchange. :D

PS : sorry for my bad english ^^

yeah that would definitely rock !
i can also trade some in flames or dark tranquillity gig against the performance in paris, or i can even give the kreator performance.

Rhazoo? Didnt I give you the mail adress of a friend who has it? Anyway, I think he does, I'll see what I can do

Considering the shitty quality of the sound this day, I doubt it is interesting (exept to own the bootleg of the show you attended of course)

it is mainly to own a bootleg of a show i saw :)
and i didn't found the sound this bad (lack of experience maybe :) )

Hi ! It's a pleasure to see that there are some answers ;) ...
Like Rhazoo, I didn't found the sound so bad and the more important is that I were to the show !! (great :D)

Taliesin, have you some news ??

I was at the Montpellier show too and i can tell you Paris sound sucked (got the same remark from someone 10 m from the scene - I was almost at the begining of the pit)

Maybe sound of the other groups was bad too but it didnt strike me as much as the one of DT. (or maybe you guys just found the good place :)