Anathema gig related : ATTN my Belgian mates, I need help !

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Right, I'm going to the Biebob gig. Well ... I'll be going if I find a solution to go back home the day after.
Here's the script :
I'm coming from Paris by car along with 3 mates, 2 of them will go to the gigs in Holland the days after but the other mate and I have to go back home on january 22nd. (Sorry Lotte and Tools, we won't meet (again for Tools) this time :( :( :( )
So the problem is, I have to catch a train back home at 7.05 A.M at Brussels Midi station (I could take another train later but it would arrive far from me place around Paris...) and I could take a train from Turnhout to Brussels, It would arrive 20 minutes before the train for Paris' departure but... I can't find a fucking hotel in the whole Turnhout area. There seems to be only one hotel near Turnhout station and it costs +100€/night...
So ...
Is there anyone who could :

- Host me and 1 or 3 other mates the night after the gig and drive me and one mate either at the local station or at BXL midi station very early in the morning ?
- Recommend a cheap hotel near Turnhout station ?
- Find any other solution ?

Cheers !!

:(

Cerulean said:
Ahh poor Arno :( Well basically I could host you, but you won't get in Brussels before 9.00 then so that's no option... Sorry mate.

Well there's another TGV that leaves from BXL midi at 9.30 AM and arrives in PAris CDG Airport 2 hours later like, it's ok but CDG airport is ultra far from me place, still this is an option. I must be sure I'll be home around 1 PM because I'm to give lessons on Thursday afternoon...

french scum :mad: annoy some other people but leave me alone.
and dont say sorry cause you know youve gone too far.

Mariner said:
french scum :mad: annoy some other people but leave me alone.
and dont say sorry cause you know youve gone too far.

i've gone too far the fucker... I know

Screw you anyway you Gaylgian little frie, sauerkraut sandwich eater !

Descendres said:
Hey !!! Insult this bastard but don't insult French people :p

Ur not French, you're Caledonian scum, colony crap, fucking immigrants :yell: Fucking Caldoche eating bats, turtles and dugongs !!!!!!!

bat.jpg

!turtle.jpg

dugong.jpg

cedarbreed said:
Ur not French, you're Caledonian scum, colony crap, fucking immigrants :yell: Fucking Caldoche eating bats, turtles and dugongs !!!!!!!

bat.jpg

!turtle.jpg

dugong.jpg

You, stupid French don't know how to make the difference between your asshole and a "Roussette". Roussettes are bigger than this ridiculous bat on your pic. Hey ! I never told you that caledonians eat dugongs :ill:

cedarbreed said:
You never told me ... But I DO know it. You do that as a custom when a Kanak tribe leader had just died ! Same for the turtle.

Well, I admit I've once eaten turtle but I detested. Btw, I never lived in a tribe, because of the lake of welfare. I loathe you for having revealed my secrets, you'll go to hell.

Descendres said:
Well, I admit I've once eaten turtle but I detested. Btw, I never lived in a tribe, because of the lake of welfare

What's that ? Lake of welfare ???

Descendres said:
I loathe you for having revealed my secrets, you'll go to hell.

That's no news ... The street preacher ... :zzz:

marginalé said:
you already have a place to stay?

cause i can always ask my parents if it's ok to stay at our place

Oh, cheers Dries but I'll stay at Pieter's and it will be easier for me to get to BXL to take my train back home then. Thanks for the proposal mate.

Well there's still my two mates who'll be going to Holland after who don't have a place to stay but since you don't know them I can't really ask you to host them, see ? :(

cedarbreed said:
Well there's still my two mates who'll be going to Holland after who don't have a place to stay but since you don't know them I can't really ask you to host them, see ? :(
if i lived alone, no problem (damn parents)