Met Jukka Nevalainen

CharIie

Moss
Oct 19, 2015
Under the gray sky
Guys, it's a pointless story, but it's so random that I thought I'd share it.

After another horrible day at my school, I went to the train station to get home. And when I arrived there, I saw this dude seating on a bench, bandanna on his head, typical metalhead clothes, etc. And he really looked familiar. I haven't listened much to Nightwish, but I remembered his face almost immediately as he has quite particular features. So I checked online just to make sure it was him (his sleeves were up so I could see his tattoos and that's what I used to check) and yeah, it was him. Waiting for the train, with a huge backpack, in Penrith, UK... I went for a quick chat/picture. The dude is really friendly and kind. Apparently he had been backpacking all around England and was now heading back to Finland. But what were the odds to meet him in this train station, at this moment of the day!

Reactions: tragician
Nice! Really slim odds of meeting him outside of Finland, or anywhere else for that matter. Had a similar thing happen to me five or so years ago when I met Matias Kupiainen in a grocery store, but, unlike you, I was too shy to say hi :D