this is hungary, lol

i just wanna show you this story, fortunately this happened not to me...

this happened to 3 guy and ones girlfriend, they were having chat in a pub next to the western station, by midnight they decided to go to a disco, which is actually on the other side of the station and they had to go to the metro station, cos they cannot cross the main roads, the girl got an sms from his girlfriend and thatswhy she was so upset, and his boyfriend said he's going home... the 3 people went foward, passed a ghypsy band, counting about 15 "persons". while the last person was about go next to them, they were shouting things like: What the fuck are you lookig? do you wanna die?.
he said nothing just went towards. a few of them was goint towards him and count. saying things like that. the boys frien saw and heard this and was about to go back to help him. the boy said he don't wanna trouble and showed them his gun(of course he has a licence for it) and pulled it up, and was going backwards. the band was saying that he is not brave enough to shot. after a while one member was running towards him, and he shot, the man flying back about 2 metres, the other 14 said that he shot and started running towards him, he was able to shot 2 more of them than the magasine run empty, he throw the gun and started running but they captured him. he had to kick one more hard thaem the band starting to kick him(in the head and the chest, and his police bagde fell off his pocket), then his friends moved that fucking ghypsies away from him and they escaped(next to the station). there was a cop car going, but it left the place, after a few minutes the ghypsies came up from the metro with 3 more men(they were civil policemen, heard the shot), and arrived a few copcars and some commandoes.. they took everybody to the station, from 2 different directions, and that a chance only 2 ghypsy arrived(LOL). they were arrested by one meanless thing, the hun guys: wanted to kill all of them?! LOL again. after spending 24 hours in the police they were finally freed, but 2 cars were waiting for the 2 ghypsy men, and he got only 1 policemen next to him(he asked for him), to avoid the trouble again. in the hospital the night he was said, more people were here, becouse from this band, one of them was between life and death for 1 week..
and at the end: that fucking band is still there at the metro station, lol

so this is hungary at night, and the policemen dont help his collegue?! FUCK IT!

fuck the gypsies and fuck hungary.
I'm not racist but these fuckers should get the fuck out.
As I wrote in How are you today thread I had to go to the police because of something like this.
Motherfuckers.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
*sigh* The same ol' song... I wish they'd go back to where they belong; Romania :D
I second that, we've got plenty of those here too...

Noble Viking said:
So what do these Gypsys actually do in your country?
Kill, steal, swindle, they live off the state's money .. fuckin parasites.
Unfortunately Hitler died before he finished the whole thing.
Sorry if I hurt anyone but come to Hungary and make sure of it yourselves.

ppfsshh usa pisses me off because there are so many black people that make trouble then when the police kick their ass they say its police brutality and they also want money from the government because they ancestors were SLAVES...... fucking jerk offs....... once im in power ALL OF THIS will change
WHO WOULD VOTE FOR ME TO BE DICTAT..... errr President YEAH President of the USA :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would love to do that then mabye once we break off relations with the usa.... they will crumble!!! Euro, Canada, Asia, South America and middle east could all come together as one and rid the world of the filth we call the united states

Okay:
1. gypsies nearly kill a hungarian
2. The cops catch them
3. The fuckers say 'he attacted us, and shout 'fuckin gypsies' we kicked him just because in self-defense"
4. the poor gypsies set free
5. mayhem on the score of racism.
6. the victim pays for it

All in all:
- you're beaten and you gotta pay for it
- you're the plantiff and you're the suspected

sorry if you don't understand what I meant

lol_jesus_indians.jpg

EDIT: uff, wrong thread