Love metal?? hahahaha

you havn't notice this place got no rulz didn't you?
do what you want

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
hehe, you guys are never happy, first you tell me to not care what you think and to just be myslef then you get mad when i am myself! lol whatever, i'll just do it my way

omg shut up, will you?

You guys are all posers. Anyone who fucking labels themselves is a poser. Anyone who looks down on someone else for their musical tastes is a poser. Anyone who thinks they're cool because they like a certain band or musical style is a poser. Anyone who "pwns n00bs" to raise their self-esteem is a poser. Why are there so many fucking posers in the world?! :puke:

Authentic Metalhead said:
You guys are all posers. Anyone who fucking labels themselves is a poser. Anyone who looks down on someone else for their musical tastes is a poser. Anyone who thinks they're cool because they like a certain band or musical style is a poser. Anyone who "pwns n00bs" to raise their self-esteem is a poser. Why are there so many fucking posers in the world?! :puke:
Well...not being an ass but your the one called "Authentic Metalhead", isnt that labeling?

Authentic Metalhead said:

you really need to die, seriously. stfu and think before you speak, asshole.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Well...not being an ass but your the one called "Authentic Metalhead", isnt that labeling?

I never said I was perfect. But it's more a symbolism thing than a label. I use that name because I don't say stuff like "omg *insert band name here* pwns your soul and *insert other band name here* sux ballz", instead appreciating all metal for what it is and not compare it to other bands in different subgenres.