Emo kids

but that's what they are...they're gay in a non homosexual(sometimes) kind of way...they are not trannies becuase dressing like girls doesn't make them "chicks with dicks"(emo guys have no boobies)
and they wear girl pants which makes them crossdressers.

What if they are trannies like a guy's (well, pre-pubescent boy's) upper body and a girl's lower body? I think that is what they are. To be honest, I cannot tell the difference between many emo girls and guys. They look exactly the same to me. It's scary

12 year old girls have boobies...they might be small or prcticly just a little cushion with a nipple on it but it's still boobies
dude you were checking out 12 year old emo girls...you pedophile

easy...when I was 12 I lstared obssessively at my female classmates' boobies so it kind of sticked to the memory...was a perv even back then

Pfft, when I was like 6 or 7, I used to stare at the b00bz of my 17 year old neighbor. Damn was she a hotty. The funny thing is that I saw her 2 years ago and she actually recognized me.
I never really payed attention to the girls my own age. I was always into girls that were older. Mostly ones in their early 20's. I always said I am older than I really was. Although now not as much since I'm 19 and the girls my age are almost perfect.

Maybe. But if so, she was probably flattered that a kid at the age where everyone thinks about the cooties STD is staring at her funbags.
It was pretty funny though. I was just hanging out with a couple of friends and she was visiting her parents. Then she sees me and she says "Jeremy, is that you?". So we were talking for a few minutes (she had a boyfriend unfortunately, not that a girl who was in her late 20s would be interested in a 17 year old) and that was pretty much it.
That was when my new life goal came about. Before I turn 21, I want to get with a girl who is around 30 (the hot 30, not the mother/out of shape 30).

I never cared about cooties. Ever since I was a baby, I was into Cindy Crawford and Christie Brinkley (still am even though they are probably pushing 50 by now). One time when my mom and her cousin who was visiting took me to the ice cream parlor, I was probably 18 months at that time, I grabbed the ass of a woman in front who looked like Christie Brinkley and I was chanting "niiiice, niiiice, niiiiiice" (I am told of that story all the time and I am very proud of it!).

The sad part is, when I did that, all that happened was she was like "aw, look at the cute little baby". If I tried that now, I'd get slapped in the face.

Yep, I be a pimp fo shizzle! I gots no problem making johns pay my bitches and hos and getting my cut. W0rd!
I've actually seen pimps though and I would feel a little bad to do that stuff, They really beat the shit out of their girls.