Good Emo Music?

Yeah. He is.

From now on I'm classifying bands like Panic! At The Disco, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Fall Out Boy as a new genre: Poser Emo. Basically has lyrics that have something to do with Emotions but lacks a lot of the stuff that makes it classified as Emo. And most of all is mainly listened to by Emo posers. I don't understand why someone would want to be Emo, I wouldn't.

Have you listened to weezers pinkerton album?

its the reason weezer got labeled as one of the first emo bands. and yea your right about cries of the past i was more refering to changing of the times/they are only chasing safety.

Senses Fail is pretty emo, examples being the songs: The Priest and the Matador, Cant be Saved, 187, Bloody Romance, The Ground Folds...ect

i listened to chiodos the other day. very shitty. :erk: emo must be stopped. kids at my school must be stopped.
death cab for cutie- stopped
the acadamy is- stopped
my chemical romance- stopped.
only metal and jazz must not be stopped. and country. but not all country.

The thing is you listen to all the crappy Emo. Most of the stuff you named isn't Emo, just read the thread first. And you're talking about Emo posers, the ones who wear the tight jeans and have the hair over one eye, yeah they need to be stopped.

I could beat off to fugazi, the best emo band. Mainstream emo should really be called powerpop or poppunk. Or just plain crying. real emo is for tuffguys.

I wouldn't say that but mainstream Emo is Poser Emo. Its just pop-punk with lyrics from the point of few of a PMSing 12 year old.

Most of the time they make a tiny little scratch and tell everyone they're depressed.

Well id say all emo sucks dick. and panic! isn't emo they are sometimes considered like that bt they would be more like fagg punk

I actually like some borderline Emo stuff, but I can't stand the fans of the bands I do like and I can't stand the skrawny little rich brats with the swoopy hair and the $500. iphones and latte and Audi's.
Aiden, Atreyu, A7X, Coheed & Cambria are all decent bands, but i could never go see them live because I would go to prison for mass murder. In short: some good bands- too bad their fans are fucking retarded punks.

too bad their fans are fucking retarded punks.

Thier fans are the furthest thing from Punks in my opinion. Punks break the rules, thats what the definition of Punk is. But these people just try and Clash with everyone else, which in my opinion isn't really being a Punk at all.

Yeah, Punks are more "Fuck America" and Emo's just hate themselves and don't care about the rest of the world because they want sympathy.