Love metal?? hahahaha

Authentic Metalhead said:
You guys are all posers. Anyone who fucking labels themselves is a poser. Anyone who looks down on someone else for their musical tastes is a poser. Anyone who thinks they're cool because they like a certain band or musical style is a poser. Anyone who "pwns n00bs" to raise their self-esteem is a poser. Why are there so many fucking posers in the world?! :puke:

well, with that post you are saying that you are "cool" cuz you arent a poser and everyone else is, so that makes you a poser...
you pwned yourself

Exactly. So pull your heads out of your asses and learn what emo is and stop calling every band you hate emo.

and OMG, the topic wasnt about discussing wether HIM is emo or not, its about "love metal"
if you take your head out of your ass you might be able to see the thread title

Arsham said:
hahaha, fuckin emos...
the other day i was talkin to this guy, and he said that he liked the gay-ass-emo band Him
then i told him he was gay cuz Him is an emo band, then he says "they arent emo, they play love metal"
and i was like :zombie: WTF????
fuckin emos what the fuck are they thinkin?? fuckin retards.
anyways, just wanted to share that with u and spread more emo hatred :p
:yuk: :mad: http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38077301

You guys are all posers. Anyone who fucking labels themselves is a poser. Anyone who looks down on someone else for their musical tastes is a poser. Anyone who thinks they're cool because they like a certain band or musical style is a poser. Anyone who "pwns n00bs" to raise their self-esteem is a poser. Why are there so many fucking posers in the world?! :puke:
Thank you Websters Dictionary.
Making fun of someone to make yourself feel better doesn't make you a poser, it makes you a cunt.

Anyone who throws the word "poser" around for every situation possible when they run into people they don't like, is a dumbass.

Story Time:

When working at music world, this one guy came in now and then. Leather Jacket coverd in patches that said like "Metallica, Atreyu, Ramones, Megadeth, Pantera, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold". The guy wore eyeliner, dyed black hair, earlobe plug things, piercings all though his lip and ears.

I avoided him because I never liked helping people :p, but at one point he saw my Pantera Shirt and decided to talk to me :erk:

"Pantera is awesome, RIP Dime! They're one of my favourite bands"
"Yeah they're pretty good, my friend likes their really early stuff, first 4 albums"
"Their 5th one was their best, too bad it was their last"
"Cowboys from Hell was their 5th album, it was their first with Phil Anselmo"
"...Yeah right"

well, its people like him, who are real posers, he went on about "this new metal band, Atreyu". I couln't pwn his novice ass becuse I had to be nice :erk:

The sotry is longe but its lunch time Kbye,

I forgot what I was talking about...

just killing time...

eitehr way the guy came in all the time and started conversations not knowing anything about what he was talking about. Like when I wore a Master of Puppets shirt he would tell me how "they lost their edge" when Load came out. Then I told him how it was when the black album came out (hate that album personnaly), and he told me how it was Jason Newstead's addition to the band that did it, even though it was clearly Bob Rock and his demonic faggotry.

*Sigh* Its hard to explain I guess, but he came in once a week and was prety stupid, and I wasn't aloud to tell him off because I could have been fired. so it was just frustrating.