Gigs Galore

Oh by the way, Lord Tim... After the PBS Metalfest in Melbourne... you should've heard everyone raving about you guys :) The whole next day in #melbourne-metal, the conversation was about how fucking great you were and how everyone loved the set, and some of the older guys were saying how seeing you guys is makes them feel like a teenager again back in the 80s, and everyone loved the Maiden thing obviously. Basically everyone said you were the best there... (and I agree of course).

BOOM!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, we were so impressed by that gig ourselves! I thought we sucked as far as playing goes (especially with all of the equipment problems we had!) but man, what a great vibe! I think that carried the entire set for us!

I think the biggest problem with most of the bands that played that night was the lack of stage presence... AWESOME musicians and music (especially Crimsonfire! I'm still raving about those guys!) but did you notice how everyone just pretty much stood there and did nothing? I think if they put on more of a show, they'd be getting the same kind of reactions that we do with no problem!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Oh by the way, Lord Tim... After the PBS Metalfest in Melbourne... you should've heard everyone raving about you guys :) The whole next day in #melbourne-metal, the conversation was about how fucking great you were and how everyone loved the set, and some of the older guys were saying how seeing you guys is makes them feel like a teenager again back in the 80s, and everyone loved the Maiden thing obviously. Basically everyone said you were the best there... (and I agree of course).

I agree with all of the above, and I was one of those in #melbourne-metal... :) Not that my teens were that long ago though (I'm 22). Just made me realise what kind of gigs I must have missed out on by not being older in the 80s! Dungeon were by far the best band on the night though (I did miss Crimson Fire)......haha fucking blew me away.