Girlie-Shirts?!

Emma

New Metal Member
Jan 11, 2002
Visit site
Does anybody know whether there are Girlie-Shirts of Katatonia available? In this L/XL-sizes not really suit girls...

I'm also on the lookout for "girlie" shirts. It really annoys me that merchandisers seem to think if you like "heavier" (I say heavier to include all types of metal) music you have lost your femininity. :cry:

They have a skinny tee which is ment for both guys/girls who don't want a huge shirt - but the REAL girlie shirts that were sold on this past tour are smaller and a different design a bit (it's earth green instead of black also). Anders told me this place (same place we're looking) HAS them, but they just forgot to put them up probably.. so you should e-mail them if you're interested.

I'm all for more girls wearing good bands girlie shirts.

Originally posted by gilleon
I'm also on the lookout for "girlie" shirts. It really annoys me that merchandisers seem to think if you like "heavier" (I say heavier to include all types of metal) music you have lost your femininity. :cry:

I think the problem isn't that but the fact that there aren't that many girls/women listening to heavier music that it would be worthwhile to make a batch of t-shirts for them.

Hey Girls! I need to have a talk with my guys at the company that do our shirts. I'll kikk bakk in here with the relevant info about the situation on the girlie's in no time...Howz that?

well as promised...bakk with info...
they do have earth green girlie shirts but since the official one is black that one was displayed.
when the green ones are soldout the black one replaces all, so if u want the green - hurry up blast off and get it!!!

Me again...:s I would prefer a black one. How long will it take til the green ones will be sold out and, most important, how will I get such a black one ??? :confused:

Hello Anders!
Thank you for your fast answers, I'm deeply impressed!
And now you will think I'm completely stupid:cry:: I had a look at the link where I only found that green skinny tee which is meant for both girls and boys and would be still to large. I thougt of a REAL black girlie shirt...
Could you help me one more time?