Give me some news!!

Also look at the first page of the forum... You'll see a topic about australia/japan tour and a topic about the new song.

Basically, DT are hitting the studios with their new material, and have unleashed Blind at Heart on some lucky fans in the form of live performance. They have planned an Australia/Japan tour. Lucky blighters.

fireangel said:
who knows, he asked this already the second time, as first time no-one reacted. Well, anyways, now it´s answered :)

Thanks for the explanation :) I hold mySpace for an narcissic anomaly, and every time this is brought up I keep on wondering if it's anything else we are talking about :)

I had to re-sign up tehre, because some of the people I wanted to be in contact with weren't available otherwise, but I was gone for good for a while. Staying on top of touring news and other updates is also cool, but everything else just makes me turn away.

Concept behind it as a promotion tool is great (if it works), but some take it way too far.

I've taken it too far (Im trying to keep telling myself it's promotional)... but fuck, it passes time. One day when I've taken it to the furthest level I'm going to just delete it all and listen to format C for cortex and feel some kind of enlightenment in the virtual sacrifice.

Just so I'm not completely off topic, DT have also been honoured by a DT forum song being written for them. Hopefully over the weekend and through out the following month the song will be recorded with various forum members stepping up to the mic to do their claire and mikael impersonations.

King Chaos said:
Serious? How'd you manage that? You must be in agony. I got bitten on my wrist three weeks ago. Still flares up now and then. Usually when I sweat. Which is alot.

I have strong allergic reactions to mosquito bites. Hyena can confirm, one summer in Spain my feet turned almost black and I had to wear sandals and shorts for a week, not to mention take weird medications whose effects probably relied on voodoo or some such. It's not as bad this time, but almost. The pain is indeed excruciating - or, rather, it was in the two-three days after I got bit. It seems mosquitoes have an unexplainable liking for my feet.

King Chaos said:
Hopefully over the weekend and through out the following month the song will be recorded with various forum members stepping up to the mic to do their claire and mikael impersonations.

MEMEMEME!!!

I just need my strep throat to heal :( I can't talk... but I can type :heh:

Sorry I just checked the site. Earlier in the year I kept better tabs on their site and it seemed everytime I went there there were no updates, so I stopped looking.

I saw them last year at Gigantour. They need to come back to the states.

Maybe I'm lazy and didn't feel like goingthrough the million threads. hehe sorry

Thanks for all the updates guys You all rock! :headbang: :kickass: