Give Us 1 Good Reason To Turn Your Back On Metal Forever...

There's a Faith No More tribute band in Budapest, I've seen them twice, they're good, especially at festivals. You know, when you want to stay reserved at a gig but you just can't :D

Ah, nice, nice. No matter how many times I hear it, 'Epic' still makes a beserker out of me :headbang: 'Digging the Grave' is raw as fook too!
Which look do they go for?
fnm_dirtbags.jpg

or
faith.jpg

Dhatura said:
Haha, rather the second one, cause most of the hairs are short, the singer looks like that bloody Mike Patton at the time of King for a Day.
euro plural alert!!!

people for your own good i fell i must inform you of the following

"hairs" as a plural should be avoidedas should "informations" and "mates" as it is often used here
also "nice one" is always singular

ie "nice ones mates, for the informations on growing my hairs long in time for the nightwish live"
all use of plural in the above is incorrect as is going to see nightwish

i hope this is useful

Bambi said:
"hairs" as a plural should be avoidedas should "informations" and "mates" as it is often used here
also "nice one" is always singular

ie "nice ones mates, for the informations on growing my hairs long in time for the nightwish live"
all use of plural in the above is incorrect as is going to see nightwish

i hope this is useful

Feeling your wits ends or itchings in your skins, Misterman???

Englishes are really tricky a language. Even thoughs yous not necessarily rights, i.e. "There are two pubic hairs on your apple pie, Sir." "The mates of these old elephant spinsters are nice ones."

Neverthelesses, sorries for the mistakes, though I meaned hairs as hairstyles, like they has separate bunches of hair, eache of them heads ones by ones, but it must has been bad terribly if it make you so anger. My apopology.

Bambi said:
euro plural alert!!!

people for your own good i fell

Im sorries for you again, mate. Hope you didn't hurted yourself too much. As to how your falling goes for our own good I cannot yet see though. But thank for alerting us anyways.

Btw, you would better to start to grow your hairs for them nightwishes live :lol: (pissed/offs)