Give Us 1 Good Reason To Turn Your Back On Metal Forever...

Dhatura said:
Neverthelesses, sorries for the mistakes, though I meaned hairs as hairstyles, like they has separate bunches of hair, eache of them heads ones by ones, but it must has been bad terribly if it make you so anger. My apopology.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

evergrey, nevermore, edguy, stratovarius, dimmu borgir, nightwish, arch enemy, cradle of filth, gamma ray, katatonia, hammerfall, symphony x, within temptation, vanden plas, slipknot, opeth, and of course fucking dan swano.

breaklose said:
, katatonia,

145168291aoEnSh_ph.jpg

yeah opeth are good! and katatonia might not be AS good but still shouldnd be in the same class as slipknot, dimmu borgir, nightwish, cradle of filth, within temptation crap

StevenK said:
yeah opeth are good! and katatonia might not be AS good but still shouldnd be in the same class as slipknot, dimmu borgir, nightwish, cradle of filth, within temptation crap
yeah Discouraged Ones is one of my favourite albums.

Bambi said:
euro plural alert!!!

people for your own good i fell i must inform you of the following

"hairs" as a plural should be avoidedas should "informations" and "mates" as it is often used here
also "nice one" is always singular

ie "nice ones mates, for the informations on growing my hairs long in time for the nightwish live"
all use of plural in the above is incorrect as is going to see nightwish

i hope this is useful

Very good advices.

(now if I'd just come up with that about a hundred hours ago)

ikeaboy said:
i just got a good sense of things :tickled:

*cough* i am not loud. dont give me a complex. i wasnt loud when susie met me (was i susie :erk: ) and i dont think i was loud when i went ot ireland (was i duncan :erk: ) < actually i didnt have it in me to be loud after sleeping on a ferry bog for 4 hours puking at regular intervals.

i met a guy whom we dubbed stan in ireland and apparently it is rare to find an album in his collection that isnt signed.
he had a white opeth tshirt, he was sooo alternative that black just wasnt metal enough for him.

blackeyed said:
*cough* i am not loud. dont give me a complex. i wasnt loud when susie met me (was i susie :erk: ) and i dont think i was loud when i went ot ireland (was i duncan :erk: ) < actually i didnt have it in me to be loud after sleeping on a ferry bog for 4 hours puking at regular intervals.

Backcover.jpg

on topic: to get rid of all the superficial metalfans who think they can tell who you are by looking at the metalshirt you're wearing

:lol: penis gate

"all penisses for flight BUM-1 please move towards gate H-0Le"