GLAMOUR OF THE KILL Interviewed By Austria's MULATSCHAG TV (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Austria's Mulatschag TV recently conducted an interview with English rockers GLAMOUR OF THE KILL. You can watch the chat below.GLAMOUR OF THE KILL's new album, "Savages", was released on September 24 in the U.S. through eOne Music, September 20 in Germany and September 23 in the rest of Europe through SPV.Produced by Joey Sturgis (ASKING ALEXANDRIA), this is the first batch of new material we've seen from GLAMOUR OF THE KILL since the release of "The Summoning", which came out in 2011.The new CD's first single, "Break" features a guest appearance by VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE! lead singer Michael Vampire."Savages" track listing:01. Break02. Second Chance03. The Only One04. Live For The Weekend05. A Freak Like Me06. Heartbreaker07. Rescue Me08. Leave It All Behind09. A Beautiful Day To Die10. Tears Of The SunGLAMOUR OF THE KILL's "Second Chance" video can be seen below. The clip was filmed in Los Angeles with director Robby Starbuck, who has previously worked with ASKING ALEXANDRIA, ESCAPE THE FATE and SNOOP DOGG, among others. Said GLAMOUR OF THE KILL bassist/vocalist Davey Richmond: "Working with Robby on the video was such a great experience and having the opportunity to shoot it in L.A. definitely had the added bonus of standing outside in sun with an ice-cold beer between takes. The heat turned out to be our enemy, though, as we all just looked like melting pale Yorkshiremen the second we started the performance part to the video. Fortunately, we had a great make-up team who managed to disguise this though! We all had such big ideas on how we wanted the video to look and Robby managed to capture that spot-on."GLAMOUR OF THE KILL has been generating buzz ever since its debut EP, "Through The Dark They March", came out in 2007. The success of the EP led to tours with BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, DRAGONFORCE, AVENGED SEVENFOLD and most notably a performance on the main stage of Download festival in 2008. GLAMOUR OF THE KILL is: Davey Richmond (lead vocals, bass), Chris Gomerson (guitar, backing vocals), Mike Kingswood (lead guitar, backing vocals) and Ben Thomson (drums, backing vocals).Interview:
"Second Chance" video:
glamoursavages.jpg

More...