Glasgow Gig

Ragman_kd

Cosmic kicker of Elves
Apr 24, 2005
Balloch, Scotland
It was hot, sweaty and loud. It made me feel like i was 18 again. It was one of the greatest gigs in my life. Anthrax are back. :worship:
Dont know about anybody else that was there last night, but thats the best Anthrax gig I have ever seen. Ive seen all of the lineups, since back in '88, but never seen any of them with that much energy before. If this is the shape of things to come, then I for one wont be dissapointed. I'll be sad if Rob an John leave/get kicked out as I think there both amazing on stage and record, BUT last night proved that this is how Anthrax should be. To all you 'Bush is best' guys, sorry, but going by last night's performance he couldnt have laced Joey's boots. Only thing I was disapointed with was the lack of the headress, and no sign of the history film you guys in the states have been seeing, just hope its on the DVD when its released.
Only one thing to say now, WHEN YOU GONNA COME BACK TO GLASGOW

I agree man it was the best anthrax show i have ever seen. It was fucking loud. I like John/Rob but there was something different and better with this line up.

Joey : FUCKIN HELL!!!! amazing, his energy and enthusiasm was unreal!!!! he was fantastic and i am so happy for him. he genuinly loves anthrax and i hope we see more of him. his singing and prsence was fantastic.

easlily the best gig ive been to and i doubt nothing will better it till anthrax return to glasgow

THANK YOU ANTHRAX!!!!

see, there is a living proof that opinions are like assholes, hence Ross´s review (and Disciple´s opinion) of the same night.

Ragman_kd said:
It was hot, sweaty and loud. It made me feel like i was 18 again. It was one of the greatest gigs in my life. Anthrax are back. :worship:
Dont know about anybody else that was there last night, but thats the best Anthrax gig I have ever seen. Ive seen all of the lineups, since back in '88, but never seen any of them with that much energy before. If this is the shape of things to come, then I for one wont be dissapointed. I'll be sad if Rob an John leave/get kicked out as I think there both amazing on stage and record, BUT last night proved that this is how Anthrax should be. To all you 'Bush is best' guys, sorry, but going by last night's performance he couldnt have laced Joey's boots. Only thing I was disapointed with was the lack of the headress, and no sign of the history film you guys in the states have been seeing, just hope its on the DVD when its released.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Ragman_kd said:
I was there but I think your on a nostalgia trip mate!!! It was good.....I was on the barrier for the whole gig.......But they were better on the Among the Living tour by far and on the WCFYA Tour.

no way man they are who they are and they cannot be judged by any man! long live THE TRU ANTHRAX. LONG LIVE NEW YORK THRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalugene said:
no way man they are who they are and they cannot be judged by any man! long live THE TRU ANTHRAX. LONG LIVE NEW YORK THRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm payng £19 for a fucking ticket , they can be judged by me!!

Thak fuck someone liked the show!!! I can understand the other guys review but I think I'm allowed to love this one cos this is my version of 1987, considering I was born in 88, and the band were tight and I can honestly say that i think the band are extremely glad to be back (maybe exept scott,belladonna and even spitz were fuckin delighted, and please dont cue any marks about they were smiling because of the money because I genuinley think they were lovin it.) Also I ahd doubts about what belladonna would sound like but he was immense! Hitting notes like "MEDUSSSAAAA!" whihc i would never have thought. Ill write my review aswel actually lol

Thrash fiend said:
Thak fuck someone liked the show!!! I can understand the other guys review but I think I'm allowed to love this one cos this is my version of 1987, considering I was born in 88, and the band were tight and I can honestly say that i think the band are extremely glad to be back (maybe exept scott,belladonna and even spitz were fuckin delighted, and please dont cue any marks about they were smiling because of the money because I genuinley think they were lovin it.) Also I ahd doubts about what belladonna would sound like but he was immense! Hitting notes like "MEDUSSSAAAA!" whihc i would never have thought. Ill write my review aswel actually lol

Have you seen Anthrax With Bush ?????