Glasgow Gig

Ragman_kd said:
It was hot, sweaty and loud. It made me feel like i was 18 again. It was one of the greatest gigs in my life. Anthrax are back. :worship:
Dont know about anybody else that was there last night, but thats the best Anthrax gig I have ever seen. Ive seen all of the lineups, since back in '88, but never seen any of them with that much energy before. If this is the shape of things to come, then I for one wont be dissapointed. I'll be sad if Rob an John leave/get kicked out as I think there both amazing on stage and record, BUT last night proved that this is how Anthrax should be. To all you 'Bush is best' guys, sorry, but going by last night's performance he couldnt have laced Joey's boots. Only thing I was disapointed with was the lack of the headress, and no sign of the history film you guys in the states have been seeing, just hope its on the DVD when its released.
Only one thing to say now, WHEN YOU GONNA COME BACK TO GLASGOW

:headbang: :kickass: Man, I can't wait 'till Anthrax does a full North American tour! Hopefully it starts late summer/fall. :worship: :headbang:

For all it's worth, i do think that Joe can really work a crowd. Always have. That's whats makes people like him. Love or hate the voice, there's some great songs in there, and he performs them well. Oh, and i love John Bush.

PJ175 Yea I was on a kinda nostalga trip, I'll admit that. . It still dont take away from the fact that I think this was the best I've ever seen the band look and sound.
Like I said, I've seen all the line ups since 1988 and enjoyed them all in different ways, so I think Im in a pretty good position to judge them. OK so Scott looked a million miles away for most of the gig, but that could have been a bad night for him (someone did take a huge stinking dump it the toilet right before they went on) it still didnt stop him sounding fantastic. Has he been like that at the other gigs? nobodys said.
All that said, were all entitled to our own opinion, just some ppl's is wrong thats all HAHAHAHAHAHAHA