Volume 8 tour

jamesie

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2007
I`m a massive `thrax fan from bonnie Scotland. Haven`t missed them in Scotland (so I thought) since Dec`90. I`ve saw them live 9 times now.

Saw them at Edinburgh Ingliston on Dec`90 supporting Maiden - the P.O.T. tour.
Then at the Glasgow Barra`s on Dec`93 - the S.O.W.N. tour.
Then at the Garage in Glasgow on Jan`96 - the Stomp 442 tour.
Then at the Glasgow Armadillo on Oct`02 supporting Motorhead.
Then at the Glasgow Barra`s on March `03 - W.C.F.Y.A. tour.
Then at the Garage in Glasgow on July`03 - W.C.F.Y.A. tour.
Then at the Garage in Glasgow on July`04 - Music of Mass Destruction tour.
Then at the Glasgow Barra`s on June`05 - Reunion tour (Idiot Convention tour.)
Then at the Glasgow Academy on July`06 - Reunion Tour (Cursed Earth Tour.)

My problem is I recently read an old interview & came across an article with one of the members of Anthrax talking about the Volume 8 tour & said they only played 2 british deates on that tour, one in London & one in Glasgow. I remember the London one advertised at the time but surely I never missed an Anthrax gig in Glasgow.

Can someone out ther please help me by confirming this gig or was it a mistake by one of the band members in the interview I read.

Thanks.

Welcome to the board. I am sure we have some one who could inform you. I missed a Anthrax date here in Chicago due to the lack of Radio promo. It was also on the V8 tour. So dont feel to left out.

Dave

Jamesey, I've been to all of those as well, plus two SOE show's in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

I don't think these was a V8 glasgow gig, I had a ticket for London but ultimately couldn't go.

Paul Crook was on lead at the Stomp gig at the garage, so we've seen him:worship: