Strap It On

jamesie24

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2010
Has the song `Strap It On` from W.C.F.Y.A. ever been played live?

I`ve never seen it listed before as having been played live but I`m sure they played it at one of the Glasgow Garage gigs in `03 -`04 or is my memory totally failing me here?

Has the song `Strap It On` from W.C.F.Y.A. ever been played live?

I`ve never seen it listed before as having been played live but I`m sure they played it at one of the Glasgow Garage gigs in `03 -`04 or is my memory totally failing me here?
Not sure but I would love to hear it, that's a great song.

You know, everyone likes to give Scott and co. alot of flack. I remember when they played my hometown gig. I had been lobbying to get them to play cadillac rock box those days. And sure enough, they played it that night for the 1st time. Afterwards, Scott gave me a shout out. Not many ppl in show biz would have done that. That was a bart/krusty the clown moment for me.

I don't think they ever played strap it on. It too is my least favored track on Wcfya.

They did play nobody knows anything at the recording of Gote.

Rob was joking referring to the fact he is the youngest (by some distance) in the group and was laughing that the song didn't have no relevance to him.

But I agree it's my least favourite song on the album.

I'd def have it in my least fave few on WCFYA as well. Not that it's bad, it's just not that good either.

WCFYA is parallel to POT in that album-wise, it marks the end of an era of Anthrax vocalist. Both filled with great performances and tunes, both produced nicely, both preceded by an EP(b's & gote) and both with their share of not so great Anthrax tunes.

WCFYA is parallel to POT in that album-wise, it marks the end of an era of Anthrax vocalist. Both filled with great performances and tunes, both produced nicely, both preceded by an EP(b's & gote) and both with their share of not so great Anthrax tunes.

Well you are right about the fact it was the end of an era in both cases with there vocalists. But POT is one of the greatest albums ever made, while WCFYA is FARRRRR from that. It is not even a good album yet alone great. Has a few 'good' songs on it. But to compare it to a true classic like POT is out of the question.

Before we descend into the same old tired arguments how about this....in relation to my original post.

Can anyone tell me what songs from the 9 Anthrax studio albums have been played live? (don`t include soundtracks, comilations, E.P.`s or single b side tracks)

I know A.T.L`s been played in it`s entirity plus the majority of S.T.D. but what about Fistful, S.O.E., P.O.T., S.O.W.N., Stomp, Vol 8 & W.C.F.Y.A.?

A bit of homework for you`s. :err:

It is not even a good album yet alone great. Has a few 'good' songs on it.

In your opinion.

The only songs from We've Come For You All that they have never once played live are Strap It On, Think About An End, and WCFYA (and Crash if you count that as a song).

As far as the song Strap It On...I don't hate it, and I would probably agree with others who said it's their least favorite song on the album...but I don't dislike it...when I'm listening to the album I don't skip it. But I don't neccessarily EVER put in the disc or go out of my way just to hear that one track.