"Strap It On" "rip off", I meant....TRIBUTE to an old school song

nythraxfan

Feb 10, 2002
upstate new york
Visit site
Has anyone else besides me figured this one out yet?
Below is the only other post I could find by anyone on this subject............

"eternally_rotting

Just an observation: Those notes at the end of Strap It On... Don't they bring another band to your mind???"

It was driving me nuts. I listened to the last 20 seconds of Strap It On at least 10 times thinking "what the hell is that?, it's a total 100% rip off of something!"
Then I realized a few minutes later, "this isn't a rip off, it's a ~tribute~ to some song / band".
It finally hit me.........

Okay, SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Don't read any further if you don't want to know or if you want to figure it out on your own........
Ready???
Judas Priest - Love Bites (from Defenders Of The Faith album) :lol:

I already post an answer in the thread "Review of WCFYA". Open your eyes, thanks !

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by eternally_rotting

Just an observation: Those notes at the end of Strap It On... Don't they bring another band to your mind???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judas Priest with "Love bites". BINGOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

strap it on is a killer son i just heard it saturday nite on that show. its so brutal and john vox rule probably one my favorites so far. its heavy and got super chunky fat grooves riffs all over the place. kinda of the volume 8 guitar sound but better production. i dunno if dime played on this song but it songs like him.