anthrax UK tour

lokey

low key
Oct 21, 2002
london
well the full dates haven't been announced yet

but.......they play the london astoria ( a wicked venue!!!..they played their on the volume 8 tour).... on march 14th 2003 and play up in glasgow around that kinda time, its defo happening, well at least ticketmaster have let me buy a ticket for it .....

hopefully full european tour will follow shortly....ultimately they are playing london !! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! they back !! yay yay yay

they are NOT playing JB's, which is a shame cos its a cracking venue.

they play Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall on March 11th. Tickets went on Sale yesterday (£12.50), I already have mine :D

Originally posted by Please_Remain_Calm
The date I have so far for Glasgow is the 7th of March and the venue is the Garage. Should be a good night, the garage is a good venue.

Mon the ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is good, this is very good....
where did you hear this ?

I just got my tickets for Glasgow...this is the shit! Anthrax twice in 6 months......(tickets on sale at new shop under Cental Station bridge)............................................

Originally posted by PaulTangaroa
well!! can you believe it!! i wont be going to the bradford show!!!! ..
i got an email from the guitarist of one of my bands, turns out we have been offered a festival in holland on the 8th/9th march, plane fares and everything paid for!!!!!!! how nuts is that!! ..

what festival in Holland???????

Can't find the tour dates anywhere....are they out yet? I saw Anthrax on the Disease tour with Joey and then not until The Forum (London) about 5 years ago. John did a dive from the amp stack into the audience...I nearly pissed meself laughing. Saw them at the Astoria also...its such a top venue. Bring it on!!!!