glen benton

I can't wait for this tour personally, I'm a huge Morbid Angel fan.

Here's my take on the lineup:

Exhumed: Worth seeing, Slaughterfuck isn't so great but it'll be cool to see the two vocalists live

Zyklon: Samoth and Trym ripping it up live, should be amazing

Soilent Green: the new album is as great as Sewn Mouth, have never seen them play

Deicide: have the new album, not too bad, they should sound much better live than on record, their set will be when i take a vodka break

Morbid Angel: Gateways is great, haven't seen them play this album live

Originally posted by Till Fjalls
Isn't he supposed to be dead or something??:eek: :rolleyes:

How old is he, I think he said in some interview that he would die when he would turn 33 and he was a prophet :loco: :loco:

Exhumed: Worth seeing, Slaughterfuck isn't so great but it'll be cool to see the two vocalists live

whoever goes should really watch this band....the bassist is great at puking on Q :D :headbang: The head they usually have on stage is cool too.They put on a great show.
jAY

Glen's about 34/35 now. He did say he was gonna kill himself at 33 (apparently the same age Jesus was when he died, or something like that....). He's since said, his ideas have changed, and now he's got a kid he had a responsibility. Fair enough, I don't have the same interests/ beliefs I did ten years ago. And you can't really criticise him for it, I mean, come on "Geee Glen, you are such a loser for not killing yourself". Doesn't really work, does it?

ah,another interested story....
Well,I had heard he believed that he will die when he reaches the age of 33,NOT that he will KILL himself.....
anyway I don't really give a damn which story is the true one....
neither do I criticise him for not killing himself....
It's just that from all his interviews that i've read I get the feeling that this guy is really immature and rude (well,i'd love to typesome other word instead of "guy",but my day has just started and I don't wanna be ironic straight from its beginning.... :devil: )
No other comments....

NP: MADDER MORTEM-Remnants