GLEN DROVER (EIDOLON EXMEGADETH) TEAMS WITH STEPHAN FORTE (ADAGIO)!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
GLEN DROVER (EIDOLON EX MEGADETH AND STEPHAN FORTE (ADAGIO) JOIN FORCES!

This summer, Glen will be doing an Instrumental album with Stephan Forte from the band "Adagio"! It will contain a total of 10 songs, which will feature a different "special guest" guitarists for each song! Song writing and recording will commence shortly. Info about special guests and other musicians on the album soon to follow...

Instrumental album? Poo Sorry guys I just don't give instrumental albums alot of credit. Its just my opinion.

mmmmmm okay... Some of the best albums are instrumental in my opinion. Some of the best guitarists in the world started off instrumentally...To each

Bear

mmmmmm okay... Some of the best albums are instrumental in my opinion. Some of the best guitarists in the world started off instrumentally...To each

Bear

...his own? I'm right with ya there Bear, love instrumental stuff and
this one sounds like a complete killer! Vinnie Moore has a new one
coming out soon as well so 2008 is shaping up to be a great year for
'em -

That's quite an interesting pair! I'm glad to see that Glenn Drover is getting back into action right away. On another note, does anybody know what's going on with Eidolon these days? Their website has been down ever since Glenn left Megadeth (coincidence? I think not). At any rate, this collaboration should turn out to be an absolute shred fest.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Bear

Oh I have total repect for instrumental albums. If people like em, more power to them. Just not my cup of tea thats all.

does anybody know what's going on with Eidolon these days? Their website has been down ever since Glenn left Megadeth (coincidence? I think not). At any rate, this collaboration should turn out to be an absolute shred fest.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

The only official Eidolon site right now is the official myspace page which I run for Glen (along with his personal myspace). The band is on hiatus. With Nils in Pagan's Mind, and Shawn in Megadeth theres not much going on unless Glen wanted to just rebuild the band from scratch.

Hes been keeping busy with several things. Keep checking back at the links below, as thats where all the official news goes 1st as I work directly with him.

Have you heard 7th Reign? Its basically the Eidolon bassist, and the ex Eidolon singer Brian Soulards band. They kick ass. I'll post a link to them as well.

http://www.myspace.com/eidolonofficial

http://www.myspace.com/glendroverofficial

http://www.myspace.com/7threign

Thanks a lot, DrumRMan!

I'm glad to hear that Brian Soulard is still singing. 7th Reign's music is a perfect match for his voice! I always liked his work with Eidolon, but I was always concerned that he wasn't powerful enough for the vicious Drover attack. Listening to these samples gives me the impression that he was actually under-used for all of those years.

Thanks for the Eidolon update, and thanks even more for turning me onto a great band with 7th Reign!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al