Glenn have you ever done this? ha

It actually happened for our booker at The Rock in Copenhagen last year - he thought he had booked Brainstorm (yup, w Andy & the boys), but instead had booked a Latvian pop band by the same name .... he was pretty embarrassed when we told him his mistake, and quickly had to cancel the show, hehe.

c.

LMAO I did the same thing- kind of. When I first heard about Brainstorm I went to the local CD exchange place and found it. I was excited, I bought it brought it home, threw it in the CD player and thought, What the hell is this? Alright, there's one band I have no desire to see... And then I gave it to my old boss.

-Metal

LMAO I did the same thing- kind of. When I first heard about Brainstorm I went to the local CD exchange place and found it. I was excited, I bought it brought it home, threw it in the CD player and thought, What the hell is this? Alright, there's one band I have no desire to see... And then I gave it to my old boss.

-Metal

I did something similar to that: There used to be a Alternative band called the Flys, but I bought Soulfly which started my introduction into heavy music in eighth grade, 1997 or 1998.

Slightly different, but same idea...last year during Powerfest I went up Impulse music where the owner was pissed because he had purchased 20 or so CD's from Wig Wam, only to find out it wasn't the ass-kicking melodic hard rock band from Norway, but a trippy jam band from Ohio!!! Ha ha ha!

Hello,

Samples of the entire new album, "Biblical Flood" from Cynic the NWoBHM band from UK are available on You Tube -

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimBatkin

Recorded at Rockfield Recording studio, (where RUSH made AFTK and Hemispheres Albums) with former AIR Studio Montserrat Engineer, Matt Butler, who is credited on RUSH HYF and PW albums.

Our earlier Do or Die from 1982 and Suicide from 1983 are available as downloads on numerous torrents sites.

Haha, those fuckers are confusing people on the Brainstorm last.fm page :lol: But then, that kind of thing happens alot there...last.fm hasn't yet found a way differentiate between artists with the same name based on ID3 tag info.
I have messaged them so many times about this, along with the peeps on Yahoo!Music.. Still nothing done about it a year+ later, so I guess people will just have to go on thinking we like 70's funk :loco: