Glenn,Is Volbeat forever lost to ProgPower?

ICEDEARTHFAN

IN MEMORY.....
Sep 24, 2008
Northeast Alabama
Just wondering if you are considering Volbeat again somewhere down the road? I love their music and I read your post on the cancellation for this past concert.I hope it can work out if you are going to give it another go with them.
Thanks

can%20of%20worms.jpg

-Metal

When Circus Maximus and Royal Hunt were announced on the video for PPX,I heard a lot of people say they were shocked because of whatever happened in the past with those bands.So,that's why I asked this question.

Apparently there is a lot of things about that whole situation I'm not aware of.I thought by reading the post it was a case of REALLY bad communication or the lack thereof.I guess I misunderstood.

I'm actually curious myself if Volbeat would ever be invited back or not. I'm probably one of few on here that actually likes them! :)

You are not alone my friend! Volbeat is killer! I was extremely upset when they cancelled. They are one band that I would love to see one day...hopefully one day soon :headbang:

You are not alone my friend! Volbeat is killer! I was extremely upset when they cancelled. They are one band that I would love to see one day...hopefully one day soon :headbang:
Add another who'd love to see them to the list (even if it might be a stretch to see them on the PP stage) ... since you now have me addicted to their Johnny Cash meets Danzig/Misfits + Metal sound. :lol: :headbang: