Glenn,Is Volbeat forever lost to ProgPower?

I'm actually curious myself if Volbeat would ever be invited back or not. I'm probably one of few on here that actually likes them! :)
I think you'd be suprised ... the majority of this board probably likes them pretty well. I'll include myself among the group that really likes them ... they have three very good discs, and are a band I listen to frequently.

I wanted to bag on the latest on for being a little less heavy than the previous two, but all in all it's another winner of a disc for Volbeat. I find myself spinning it pretty regularly. I also revisit the first two on a regular basis.

Hopefully the planets will align, and Volbeat and Prog Power will become a match ... I'd sure like to see them perform at a future Prog Power.

Britt

I have only read one post from Glenn about Volbeat.It didn't say anything about buying a plane ticket.Maybe there is another one I've not seen yet.If so,can someone help me find it?

I have only read one post from Glenn about Volbeat.It didn't say anything about buying a plane ticket.Maybe there is another one I've not seen yet.If so,can someone help me find it?

No, the trip to Europe comment was about Serenity.

I have just recieved notification that Serenity have been forced to cancel their performance due to reasons beyond their control. I will have no further comment on the situation other to say that those wishing to see the band in the future should probably book a flight to Europe.

From Glenn's original post about their cancellation, I don't see why he wouldn't consider them... as long as they've swapped out some management people by then. However, from his silence on this thread while posting elsewhere, I'd wager we're to be left wondering.

If it's any consolation, I intend to make sponsorship bids for this band every year until they break up, they take a turn for the worse, or Glenn throws in the towel.

epic_fail.jpg