Glenn or Larry D going way back here and need some help

BrandSpragins

Jun 6, 2017
Gang,

I have been feeling some different music here lately and need some help with a band I remember reading about and at the time - it was not my thing. However, I want to revisit because from what I remember the band was really creepy and had 3 albums(could be wrong here) and all of them were different.

I heard about them from the website DWEEBMETAL.com - do you remember this website? I am going way back here.

I can't remember the band name to save my life but I do remember that the singer was the mastermind and he was a little bit off his rocker. Not sure if this is accurate about him or if this was his "act". I think they had 3 albums and the singer went by "I think" Dr Evil or Dr Strange.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here in regards to the band name?

Thanks,
Brand

Gang,

I have been feeling some different music here lately and need some help with a band I remember reading about and at the time - it was not my thing. However, I want to revisit because from what I remember the band was really creepy and had 3 albums(could be wrong here) and all of them were different.

I heard about them from the website DWEEBMETAL.com - do you remember this website? I am going way back here.

I can't remember the band name to save my life but I do remember that the singer was the mastermind and he was a little bit off his rocker. Not sure if this is accurate about him or if this was his "act". I think they had 3 albums and the singer went by "I think" Dr Evil or Dr Strange.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here in regards to the band name?

Thanks,
Brand

Sounds like Devil Doll. The dude in charge was Mr. Doctor. I've never heard them, but it sounds about right.

Thank you SOOO MUCH - this is exactly the band I was referring to. I am going to do some digging here and see if my thoughts have changed.

Really appreciate your help finding this.

Brand