Glorious Collision Limited PreOrder problem

Boulinga

New Metal Member
Mar 3, 2011
Well, here is my problem :

I preordered the Evergrey Glorious Collision Limited PreOrder (object number ltd001 , Evergrey Exclusive T-Shirt: XL price 55EUR) 01/14 via Paypal to Evergrey Ek For sales@evergrey.net

I still haven't received nothing and contact sales@evergrey.net 4 times in vain.
My money has been withdrown and it seems impossible to contact merchandise service. The only answer I get was from Metalages but even him doesn't answer anymore.

If someone from merchandise service passing by, could you tell me if my order has been sent and when ? Thank you in advance.

I feel awkward to bother Hannes but I will give it a try.
Thank you very much for your help !

Hello, I have a different problem concerning the limited edition. I recieved my package, including the web address for the downloads, but there was only a password in the address and not a username. I tried to get online but I don't have a username. Please help, thank you

If I remember correctly when you try to login and the site pops up a window asking you for your login and password , the login name is written on that window like: "Use (XXYYZZ) as login name and your password to enter"

I am not a home now to check it out for sure, and I don't have the links here ready. When I go home later I will look it up. Try it though, I had the same problem , I was like "where the heck is my login name?" then I concentrated and read carefully what the windows was informing me, and voilà !

EDIT: Yeah, just checked it. It clearly states
A user name and password are being requested by http:/****************** The site says: "::: PLEASE USE THE USER NAME: **************** :::
So just follow the on screen instruction:devil:

At last, I just received my package (posted by Rikard :hotjump:). I just listen to the album, it's a killer !
A big thank you to Galtared, Hannes and the band for the help :wave: