Gloryhammer cancel

Bummed to have this happen, so shitty to have such a key issue be totally outside Glenn/Nathan/Milton's control, especially since you've worked so hard to deal with the visa process and do everything in your power to avoid these issues. I suspect there will be a chapter in Glenn's eventual book dedicated to the USCIS, I suspect it will contain a lot of profanity, and I suspect it will be an awesome read.

As to using the now open timeslot:
Step 1: Ask Blind Guardian how much it would cost to get them to add Nightfall in Middle Earth front to back to their set.
Step 2: Give us a PayPal address and let nature take its course.

I kid, I know, that's wholly unrealistic on this short of notice (or at least step 1 is, pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd help with step 2), but I actually wouldn't be opposed to just giving Pyramaze, Circus Maximus, and Blind Guardian extra time. They still stand as a strong lineup and considering BG always practices almost two entire sets worth of music before a tour, they can probably make use of it. Regardless, whether you add another band or not, it'll be a great night and weekend of music.

sadness for me. They were the driving force bringing me to PPU. But this promotion has been so communicative and so helpful I am glad I discovered it.

Sorry to hear of the Gloryhammer cancellation. I was looking forward to seeing them.

Really looking forward to see who Glenn picks to take their place. Glenn, you rock.

Thank You Scientist are touring with Haken at the moment, though I'm assuming the plan is to bring in power for power.