Go Go, Hebrew Joe!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
I don't know why the media is gettin a majour orgasm out of a pointless Democrap primary in a dustbin state like Connecticut, but they are.

They call it a "weathervane for the public's perception of war in Iraq" or some convoluted ape-shit like that.

I call it, party hacks stacking the deck with virulent antisemites. Oi. oi veh. Poor Hebrew Joe. Those Islamic Nazis follow their Führer-Mullah Howard von Dean.

Well! This is a perfect opportunity to sink those stupid hippy wannabe's in Connecticut.

Since nobody ever votes for the GOP candidate against Liebermann's seat, the GOP should make a push for Republicans to join Liebermann supporters and send him back to his much-worn senate seat as an independent, thus denying this smarmy fruit-fly Lamont a victory.

I hate incumbents, especially ones like Hebrew Joe who bank on their "experience" which is mostly voting themselves raises.

But I'm not gonna tolerate some pushy punk whose new platform this morning is "universal health care." Hitlery Rotten's terrorism of 1993 returns! Its not dead!

And neither is HEBREW JOE!

GO GO, HEBREW JOE! GO GO, HEBREW JOE!

Jurched