go to best buy and get the new cd/dvd

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: the new dvd/cd is the most awsome dvd live show of all time...ive seen iron maiden rock in rio....megadeth rude...and i have to say this kicks all there asses.......if you went to see anthrax on this tour you will know that great feeling when you watch this dvd....goose pimples ...unreal stuff...thanks anthrax awsome :hotjump: :hotjump:

When ever you see the ANTHRAX Banner in the crowd thats me, it ends up onstage, John puts it infront of Charlies kit. Its White and says ANTHRAX in black. Its From The Fistful of Metal Attack tour.

When ever you see the ANTHRAX Banner in the crowd thats me, it ends up onstage, John puts it infront of Charlies kit. Its White and says ANTHRAX in black. Its From The Fistful of Metal Attack tour.

PS i also heard there was Hidden stuff on this DVD, where the hell is it!!!!! I cant find it!!!!

i saw you with that banner. cool. i actually made it on the video during antisocial and bring the noise and maybe another song or two. there is a good closeup of me right at the end of antisocial when i am crowd surfing. i was actually wondering the same thing about hidden stuff especially after the hidden things on the s.od. dvd. i dont know where its at either.