best buy has 7 copies of the new dvd

quicksand

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2003
my local best buy has the new anthrax dvd. i told the guy that it wasnt supposed to come out until next tuesday and he said that they must have got them in and put them out. so if u want to get it head to any best buy and hopefully they will have them. im bummed though that the blues brothers intro wasnt included on the cd or dvd. they must not have been given permission to use it...again. just like on nfv. that sucks.

After hearing the Best Buy talk on the board, I went there after work today, but alas, there was no Music of Mass Destruction to be had. I'll just have to wait till Tuesday.

After reading quicksand's post, I called my local best buy.
Here's the conversation:

Me: Do you have the Anthrax DVD Music of Mass Destruction?

Best Buy Dude: I'll check...... yes, we have 8 copies.

Me: Right on. Could you hold a copy for me? (like it's gonna sell out or something)

BBD: No. It doesn't go on sale until the 20th.

Me: D'oh!!!

did u see if the dvd was on the shelf at the store u called? it probably is because i just checked in the music dvd section at my best buy and it was there. its worth a trip over there if they might have it.

quicksand said:
did u see if the dvd was on the shelf at the store u called? it probably is because i just checked in the music dvd section at my best buy and it was there. its worth a trip over there if they might have it.
I checked. It's not on the shelf.