Cover of the New DVD

Apr 3, 2005
IL
jgdfhgfdjgfhgf the new DVD that thrax is putting out u no the one they're filiming June 3rd i think its going to sell a shitload of copies. What do u think will be on the cover of it? I have no f*cking clue.

Prolly The Band's name, Pic of the Band, and Possibly a little Notman, Joey Era stuff ya know, .....Most likely it will just be Black with the new A Star logo or whatever it is.... I would like to see the Mad Artist drawing of the Band from the State of Euphoria album, now that would be cool

I hope it's gonna be classic thugh I must admit I really liked the comic covers for WCFYA and the MMOD DVD a lot! I didn;t like the music on these much but the covers rocked!

half the songs will probably be the same that were on MOMD so I don't think I'll buy it since I prefer John anyway

reckon it will have the band name on the front, maybe a picture of the band....will probably have the date it was recorded, and where it was recorded...best bet yet is that it will have one of the versions of the anthrax logo on it as well...so id have to go along with vinnie

PoolePaul said:
dude.....thats a pretty good fukin cover.....i have a "friend" that could kinda swing it for a cover....cheers mate

To be honest I can do so much better. That was a rush job done in like 3 hours the night before the concert ... :) but thanks man. Would be a dream to do their cover artwork!

Hey aliasp maybe you'll do an anthrax cover some day and then ill brag to all my anthrax metal head friends and be like i talked to that fucker online :headbang:

[/QUOTE]jgdfhgfdjgfhgf the new DVD that thrax is putting out u no the one they're filiming June 3rd i think its going to sell a shitload of copies.
If 15K to 20K is a shitload of copies, then I agree. The real question is how do you sell a shitload of a load of shit?