Go vote for your favorite Missouri Quarter design!

Sometimes state outlines are a total crutch, but most of these seem well-used. Low presence of stupid collages. Nothing as idiotic as Maryland's quarter. I wish there was a "Gateway To The West" one that had the Arch, but oh well. I voted 5.

Yeah, I would've liked one with the Arch and Gateway to the West written on it, and maybe the Oregon Trail wagon on it.

I liked the first one, but I think I voted for 5.

This is old, but it shows some of the ones other states were reviewing (all of them but MO have been decided already):
http://www.coinworld.com/News/040802/News-2.asp
Some of these seem pretty stupid as far as what's on it (like the bird for Alabama).

Anything that doesn't immediately scream "state X" when you see it is terrible. Like, having the OLD STATE HOUSE (a generic dome) for Maryland instead of a crab or something is retarded. CT's was the Charter Oak, which ruled. Georgia's peach was cool, Vermonts maple-gatherers...I hate collages. I hate all those states who vyed over the Wright Brothers. I don't mind outlines if they're well-used.

sad that some of these states totally wasted this historic opportunity to do something cool.

P.S. Delaware should have had a bloodthirsty vampire on their quarter. I hate Delaware.