VOTE: What's your favorite song from Night is the New Day?

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Now that Night is the New Day is officially released in both North America and Europe, we’re curious to see your initial impressions. Specifically: What is your favorite song?

VOTE HERE: http://katatonia.com/2009/11/vote-on-your-favorite-song-from-night-is-the-new-day/

(Obviously this often changes over time and more listens, so we might try this again in a couple weeks to see how opinions have changed.)

Lastly — we have a nice surprise coming later in the day… stay tuned.

The album is pretty fresh still and favourites are gonna change during the next weeks. It will probably take even a couple of months until I'm able to finally decide which one is my definite fave. Just like with TGCD, it took me quite long to realize that Consternation is far above the rest (for me).
Mhh, for now I think I would vote for Departer, it's so beautiful and it has KRISTER. Hope there'll be a second poll later where we can vote more than one song. Liberation, Day& then the Shade, Idle Blood, Longest Year, New Night, Promise or any other song... all of them are great... need to listen more...