• I am the Law

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Okay, not including the tracks off "We've Come For You All", I've compiled your favorite songs over the past couple months. If we take all songs that got five votes or more in each poll, this would make a pretty killer set put together by the fans (thrown in with a few tracks off the new album, of course):

Poison My Eyes (15 votes)
Finale (12)
Cowboy Song (11)
Belly of the Beast (11)
Grunt and Click (10)
Random Acts of Senseless Violence (10)
Among the Living (10)
Only (9)
In My World (9)
Inside Out (8)
Room For One More (8)
Efilnikufesin (8)
Lone Justice (8)
Gung Ho (8)
Death Rider (8)
Metal Thrashing Mad (8)
Crush (7)
Fueled (7)
Startin Up a Posse (7)
I Am the Law (7)
Madhouse (7)
Catharsis (6)
In a Zone (6)
Protest and Survive (6)
Caught in a Mosh (6)
Tester (5)
Black Lodge (5)
Sodium Pentathol (5)
Bring the Noise (5)
N.F.B. (5)
Discharge (5)
Now it's Dark (5)
Imitation of Life (5)

Since we're limited to 20 options in polls, I took the top 20 vote-getters...of these, which is your favorite Anthrax song.

And before any of you complain that your favorite song isn't listed, remember I've tried to make this as "scientific" as possible with all of those weekly polls. And also remember that neither my favorite John song (Tester) nor my favorite Joey song (Caught in a Mosh) made the top 20 (although they both just barely made the above set list).

My vote goes to Crush, although Inside Out and Room For One More are also classics!

Only. 'The perfect song' - James Hetfield.

Who's gonna argue with him ?

This was the toughest one yet.
I wanted to vote for over half these songs, but I just voted for "Among The Living".
They should always open with that song!
:headbang: :headbang:

What are we gonna vote on next?

So many great songs!!

But I opt for "Crush"! This song RIPS!! "Only" would probably be a close second.

"Crush" rules! I have so many great memories associated with this. My favorite one, is after a night of heavy drinking.

My wife, her folks, and another couple were at my house after closing the bar. I threw in "Crush" and everyone was in the living room tearing up the joint! I think I even have some video of this...somewhere!!

The drums, the guitars, the production are outstanding!
Keep watching the skies!:puke: :puke:

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
What are we gonna vote on next?
Well, if anyone's interested, I'm doing another Battle of the Band's here although with many different bands that weren't included when I ran it here...including Anthrax. I didn't want to have Anthrax included in the poll here because I figured we'd all be way too biased, but over on the general board, there aren't too many Anthrax fans (although I'm trying to convert them!), so I figured it would be fair to include them. However, if you guys showed up and started to sway the voting, I wouldn't stop you :D

Also, I haven't quite finished with this set of polls yet...I'm going to slowly drop the lowest vote getters until we narrow it down to two songs, just for the hell of it.