Goat Horn

King King

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2003
i can't believe no one ever mention this band here. this three drunk metalheads can sure do alot of damage. music that is made of traditional metal and mix with some "clean" thrash overtones, and a bit of speed metal. you guys should check this band out.

especially their new one "Storming The Gates"

Looks like I need to check out this band. How long have they been around and how many albums do they have?

Did a search at www.bnrmetal.com and found this-------

Goat Horn
Origin: Toronto, Canada
Last Update: August 19, 2003

Goat Horn's debut album is the stoner rock equivalent of any Tankard release, that being a album dedicated to songs about drinking. Voyage To Nowhere is a loose, garage-y stoner metal affair, short on intellectualism, pristine production values or skilled musicianship, but long on in-your-face riffing. Musically the album resembles Wretch-era Kyuss at times, Kyuss at time, perhaps with a fuzzier guitar tone and rougher vocals. Really a rather simplistic album, but catchy and memorable and cool to listen to, no doubt the songs go down quite well live. A second album, Storming The Gates, was released in 2003, hopefully to be reviewed here in the future.

I've tried to tell you about them a few times Greeno, actually we even sampled some downloads off their website about a year or two ago at your house. They definately fell into a mix between stoner rock and very harsh metal. If I recall correctly, I think we both agreed they were a bit too "bold and brash" for our tastes... which really sucked for me because I love the name Goat Horn!

AAAHHHHH! Thought that name sounded familiar. With all of these "Goat" bands going around I can't keep up. Like Goatwhore and.... uuummm.... Goats N Roses, Goatallica, Iron Goat, Laaz Goat, Goat Sabbath, and Goat Bizkit. It's just getting out of hand. :)

Greeno The Goat God