God damn it Martyr are good

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
Fuck.
Just threw on the disc today because it as just lying there, and blimey, it's good one. Such crushing tech death. Even though it doesn't seem like something that would be so very brutaly heavy, It really is. Some of the heaviest stuff i've heard(and i've heard lots). Warpzone, Virtual Emotions, Fortune Teller, Retry? Abort? Ignore? are all the best. Not to mention the rest of the album. I'm yet to hear Hopeless Hopes, though.
I was THIS close to picking up their live albumyesterday. It was either that, Control Denied, Amon Amarth, Sanctuary, or Sahdows Fall. I didn't buy anything though. :cry: Oh well. Martyr owns you all.

I saw trapped praising them so I looked to d-load some tunes, only found rusted root, and haven't been able to d-load it yet

Rusted Root isn't a martyr song. That's a Martyr AD song. Martyr AD is bad, they are a crappy hardcore band.

Go to www.welcome.to/martyr and check them out there RP, forget that Rusted Root song, it's not martyr!

Good to see you've seen the light Fireman :D I love the band so much, Daniel is one of the most awesome guitarists i've ever heard. Virtual Emotions is amazing :eek:

DO NOT DL MARTYR AD. I accidentally bought a cd by them. They suck very bad dude., No good. But yeah MARTYR, they are good. Very good, very tech band.

A canadian band as well RP. They supposedly tour Canada like mad.