God Damn, my new idol (for cg animation freaks and EVERYONE ELSE)

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
Okay
how many people and what kind of equipment does it take to make a 22 minute, high quality, animation film?

according to this guy's work, just 1 dude and 2 regular user computers :lol:

http://kazeghostwarrior.com/

okay, it's fucking amazing. This dude did all alone a KICK ASS 22 minute animation, in 6 months, using 2 high-end, but consumer-grade computers, in the middle of nowhere in a 18'x24' room.

now THAT is fucking metal :headbang:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT look at the credits±@£%¢¦%¼³²¦¬%¤¢£\@£¦%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy did EVERYTHING, music, soundtrack, voices, mixing, sequencing, storyline, animation, graphics, design, ....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in. sane.

hahahahahaha ---->

SCHEDULING COORDINATOR - Timothy Albee
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT - Timothy Albee
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION FINANCE - Timothy Albee
SUPERVISOR OF PRODUCTION RESOURCES - Timothy Albee
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR - Timothy Albee
ASSISTANT TO THE PRODUCER - Timothy Albee
PRODUCTION OFFICE ASSISTANT - Timothy Albee

i hate furries

also, this isnt really THAT great from what i saw in the trailer. i dont like fur generated cg characters that much because all too often people use it to hide their lack of texturing ability. all you really have to paint is a color map. its still good though, dont get me wrong

i suggest you all check out www.cgtalk.com for some great artists

s34nsm411 said:
i hate furries

also, this isnt really THAT great from what i saw in the trailer. i dont like fur generated cg characters that much because all too often people use it to hide their lack of texturing ability. all you really have to paint is a color map. its still good though, dont get me wrong

i suggest you all check out www.cgtalk.com for some great artists
cmon man
it's pretty high quality for a one man army and for 6 months of work
i think there are over 6 characters, and setting up fur for all of those is a real merit

and about cgtalk, guess where i found it :p