God damn you US Mail

believe

Mar 7, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
What is with the mail in the US, ordered some t-shirts and stuff 3 weeks ago the were sent to me 4 days later but the aint shown up yet? For fuck sake it aint really that hard to send shit to the Uk is it. Even the company who sent them are wondering where they are......JESUS. I know things can get held up when they get to the uk but this is really taking the piss now, the tracker shows the items still in the US. FUCK FUCK and more FUCK. Sorry rant over.

or maybe the post office is suffering frm P.M.S
POST MASTER SYNDROME.....

I HOPE U GET YOU'RE PACKAGE SOON...MAN

god damn all postal services. just unlucky dude. hope it turns up soon. im still waiting for my black 13. motherfuckers.

believe said:
What is with the mail in the US, ordered some t-shirts and stuff 3 weeks ago the were sent to me 4 days later but the aint shown up yet? For fuck sake it aint really that hard to send shit to the Uk is it. Even the company who sent them are wondering where they are......JESUS. I know things can get held up when they get to the uk but this is really taking the piss now, the tracker shows the items still in the US. FUCK FUCK and more FUCK. Sorry rant over.
Don't you dare to go against federal employees!!!:hotjump:

It's probably stuck in customs. I sent a package to a friend in Australia, and it took forever to get there even though the USPS said it would take 7-10 days. When my friend finally got it, it had been opened by customs, inspected, and repackaged.

mrthrax said:
u order off amazon,i was thinking of doing that.
no, i got mine from ebay. star music in sydney to be precise for $329 including insured post. took 2 weeks. the seller confirmed postage over a week ago, so its still taking too long. i was going to buy one for $139us and $54.80 registered airmail to oz. i could of saved up to $90 but didnt want to risk it incase customs put a price on it and defeat the whole purpose.

warning for all aussies. australiapost.com.au postage calculator is up to shit on bigger than average packages. way out of whack. if you plan to post a big package i suggest you take it to the post office for a postage price. otherwise youll get screwed by this or double the quote and it will be pretty close. theyre a bunch of scammers. they quoted me $18 for a package that actually cost $60. just my advice.

mrthrax, i think you should look up star music and see if they have another one and ask for a simular deal. you have to bargain sometimes. good luck with it.

well mine arrived today, thank christ. not that any of you care :D j/k