More Nuclear Blow problems!

Jono

Hail Satan!
FUCKING A!!!!! I recently noticed I have another 43.45 USD pending charge on my account! Which is how much the Anthrax LTD cost me when I was charged the first time. which means that I am being sent ANOTHER copy. I only need one. I know what happened too. I ordered it once, and sent them a money order that they declined and sent back to me. and then I ordered agian with my credit card. Which I asked in an e-mail if I would only be charged for one and thats what homeboy confirmed. I'm so pissed. Well if they can't refund me then I'll just go ahead and take the second one and sell it on ebay after they run out of the LTD and put a reserve on it for 43.45 . It may be my mistake but still if they could get thier shit together!!!!
-Jono-

I might be wrong, but I don't think rejecting your money order gives them the right to charge your credit card a second time. Especially considering you got it confirmed. Now, as long as you actually get a second CD...Also, has it already shipped? It should be easy to cancel if it hasn't shipped yet.

The guy from vieuw from the pit said it's sold out at this time so stop whining and sell it for a cool million!!

BTW I feel youre pain, these Germans don't know how to deal with all these shit, they are retarded and don't understand a word in English, I hope you get 2 , but don't depend on it!!You can look forward to the NB magazine, they send you a copy every week!!already got 2!!
Good Luck!!