has any americans received their order from nuclear blast?

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I am curious if I am just the last idiot to not receive the ltd edition plus LP? Hell, it was charged on my card on the 28th, is it coming over on the slow boat from China??!!!

If I was only getting the cd, I see it is now available from the end records which if I was to order right now probably still would arrive earlier than nuclear blast's order.

tattooedsean666 said:
I am curious if I am just the last idiot to not receive the ltd edition plus LP? Hell, it was charged on my card on the 28th, is it coming over on the slow boat from China??!!!

If I was only getting the cd, I see it is now available from the end records which if I was to order right now probably still would arrive earlier than nuclear blast's order.

I have not received my Limited Edition copy either and I am starting to get really pissed off! What is taking so long? It's been a week and one day since Nuclear Blast got it on stock March 3rd!

I should just take it easy. I figured it out. It is the high fuel cost that is preventing me from enjoying my anthrax purchase. It had to travel by a slow sailboat across the ocean where it met up with the pony express mail service and it is right now as we speak somewhere in the middle of Iowa or something. You know horses have a hard time over black ice :err: :cry: