God Forbid anyone?

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
I like em. They're one of the few "new wave of american metal" bands that I can stand.

I know Loomis is cool with them. What do you guys think?

Most metalcore IS garbage but there are exceptions. God Forbid is one of them.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I saw them live a few years ago, I wasn't too impressed. I'd need to hear more to give a true opinion I guess....

I'm rarely impressed by death metal bands live whom I havn't previously heard (cause all GF really is, is melodic death with breakdowns).

Exception being Behemoth, they blew me and my friends away live.

old god forbid kicks ass because theirs no singing and better riffs and soloing.

but nevermore sucks.. i'm just here because i seen this thread.

kalmah, cob, arch enemy rule all

I saw them live and loved it. I don't know why every one is so down on metalcore... fuck man, its mostly metal and it has guitar solos. Meets my requirements. I know it has recently been put in the spot lite and posers flock to it, but fuck man, who cares. Its good metal. What about all that remains?

talking about overrated.. nevermore are exttreeeeeeeeeeeamly overrated.

the singing sucks they have killer solos but the singing has got to go.

check out the forsaken, they fucking kill.

talking about overrated.. nevermore are exttreeeeeeeeeeeamly overrated.

the singing sucks they have killer solos but the singing has got to go.

check out the forsaken, they fucking kill.

You are now the official Nevermore Board gimp. Feel free to run about pissing yourself and throwing your shit at your cage bars because you have not other value in this lifetime.

saw em open for cof and nile a few years ago. the music was alright but the singer fucking sucks. i cant stand that yelling metalcore vocal style. give me screams or give me death!