God...

I wanna believe so!
Thoughtless actions might cause a war in the end or who knows what else?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
killing people in the name of god. bollocks. if there is a god, it would not tell you to kill people who believe something different from you.

I do not believe anything was done in the name of God yesterday. It was all done for the sake of personal / societal interests, as was the case in all the terrorist acts.

Again FYI:
Here's Islam's view on the issue:
You may be willing to sacrifice your life for freedom; that makes life even more sacred. But if you take others' lives in the process, then freedom is stained.

Taking life can not be justified, not even on the basis of freedom; therefore acting in the name of God can only be the saddest of excuses for such a terrible mistake.

What really amused me (well, as much as you can be amused on a day like this:cry: ) was pictures of the celebrations- one guy was wearing a Green Bay Packers shirt (an NFL team, for those who don't know), a couple others had Lakers caps on......................

What the hell's up with that????????????!!!!!!!

For those of you who haven't already, check out some of Nostradamus' darker prophecies ... check it out on the Internet, for example. You'll find some shocking, amazing discoveries I bet ....

oh! come on! what they do say about the nostradamus prophesies is just a crap. A war wont broke up because someone just told some words that people cant understand!

Originally posted by Penny
I am not cold hearted, however I am an American who believes in an eye for an eye. Muslims, being the cowards they are, attack our innocent civilians, let us do the same. We need to flatten Kabul. I will show mercy when it is showed. Yesterday, there was none, hence we should not show any. At the Japanese had the balls to attack military where Americans at leat had a chance to fight. I hate racism, but right now Im not too happy with Muslims.

Hear fellow! Nothing has been aproved yet for what I hear.The enemy is not visionable so far. I dont think that people of Kabul have anything to do with that! Of course USA has to find the terrorists and punish em.
It was a so well organised action that a man alone, Bin Laden couldnt have done it if people from the inside of US hadnt helped him. According to some informations drifting around even those Muslims who participated were living in America for long. Cos ya know it is suppossed that USA was so well kept that foreigners couldn't just come and do it. Authorities would have stoped them.

This is what I hear about political analists and it seems more possible to me. I want the mystery to be solved to know what really had happened over there.

The good thing was that USA hadnt been involved in Kabul after all!

okay, so this might not have been done "in the name of god", but the whole arab-palestinian thing about israel is becuase the people believe their god wants them to have to land.

and i'd like to bring a little sunshine to this thread. i saw a bit of the news about half an hour ago. they had on it a little footage about a familywhos father worked in the WTC. they didn't know what had happened to him, whether he had been crushed or whether he had gotten out. when the phones started working again, they phoned him. he was alive and unharmed! the last bit they showed of it was the children and their father hugging. it made me cry.......

Originally posted by Penny
I am not cold hearted, however I am an American who believes in an eye for an eye. Muslims, being the cowards they are, attack our innocent civilians, let us do the same. We need to flatten Kabul. I will show mercy when it is showed. Yesterday, there was none, hence we should not show any. At the Japanese had the balls to attack military where Americans at leat had a chance to fight. I hate racism, but right now Im not too happy with Muslims.

Why don't you begin killing the muslims in america then?
I'm pretty sure that america will take revenge and must take revenge...
But TERORISM has no religion and has no country...
Terror takes only life and spills blood...
And do NOT differenciate people...
That's why terror is an unvisible enemy...

Btw I heard somewhere that once Bin Ladin was working for amerika...But then things changed...
Every country has a 'deep state'...There are lot's of hidden agreements between countries...And it's pretty awful and sad that these political self-interesets and hidden wars between the countries hit innocent people...:cry:

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
Btw I heard somewhere that once Bin Ladin was working for amerika...But then things changed...

Yes. He used to work for the CIA as far as I'm not conserned...

I agree with you Penny!
I think muslims are evil, because all they do is to ram airplanes into American national symbols and kill people!
They also wear those
silly towels in their heads and have huge beards, which I think are not nescessarily very hygiene, are they? I mean, do they wash them? I think it´s evil to have such big beards if they´re not completely hygienic. They might spread terrible diseases, like AIDS or flu among Americans and all the other people of the wrold and that´s EVIL! Muslims should be sent into concentration camps because they all kill people with their big ugly beards.
Shame on you BARBARIAN, IRON and the rest of you evil beings!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :err:

I must say its kind of wrong that people are so upset now with these attacks on NY - but how many have thought about all the destruction USA has wrought upon other countries?
And what about all those who starve in Africa??