Goddess Of Desire anyone?

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I started with this band for the most stupid of reasons. I pick their second album and it was the back first, so I saw the two girls :lol: Then I heard it and I like it, so I bought it. After many spins I like it so much (still don't know why) that I hunt down their other two albums (especially the first one which is OOP).

But now the band with girls and skulls and hellish fire is going to release a fourth album towards the end of the year beginnings of 2005, and the best part...here are some songs:

http://www.goddess-of-desire.info/band/index.html and go to Samples in the navigation bar.

I'm damn joyful :hotjump:

The guitarist who plays the B.C. Rich Bich, is a regular over at the Moser Custom Shop board. I know him from there. I haven't had the time to actually listen to their music, though. I'm thinking Black Metal?

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Long time sice I've seen that much spikes on a band...Girls look like a cheap Rockbitch act though....That said the music doesn't sound too bad, as Fang said, old style Venom-Carnivore style.

I listened to 5 of their clips...some of their music is pretty cool - nothing groundbreaking, but definitely a cool old-school vibe. The singer on the other hand - I just can't handle his voice...but you know what? I would go see them live because by the looks of some of their pics - I'm sure it would be a pretty crazy show...

Fangface said:
Not really, they're in the lines of Carnivore, Venom, Motörhead, with hints of Manowar.
I'll say that is 90% Venom + 10 % Motorhead (and a drop of Hellhammer :D )