1. Intro/The Turns
2. I Am The Raven
3. Seven Rains Of Fire
4. Twilight Sun
5. An Eye For An Eye
6. Rising Arrows
7. Blood
8. Mysterious

This is some kickass, rough, Bathory-esque Heathen Doom Metal I just recently came across. I figured I'd make a thread about them since many on this forum would probably really enjoy this little known band from Belarus. They also have The Eerie, which came out before this one which rules as well. Their last one, which the name escapes me at the moment isn't all that great and is more of a fuckaround album than anything...I mean they have a cover of The Final Countdown. wtf?! :lol: Anyways. spikes77 can back me up on this recommendation.

Doomcifer said:
GodsTowerTheTurns.jpg

Tracklist

1. Intro/The Turns
2. I Am The Raven
3. Seven Rains Of Fire
4. Twilight Sun
5. An Eye For An Eye
6. Rising Arrows
7. Blood
8. Mysterious

This is some kickass, rough, Bathory-esque Heathen Doom Metal I just recently came across. I figured I'd make a thread about them since many on this forum would probably really enjoy this little known band from Belarus. They also have The Eerie, which came out before this one which rules as well. Their last one, which the name escapes me at the moment isn't all that great and is more of a fuckaround album than anything...I mean they have a cover of The Final Countdown. wtf?! :lol: Anyways. spikes77 can back me up on this recommendation.
let's get this out of the way before i listen

with that name -- they're not CHRISTIANS are they :erk:

I believe they're more pagan (certainly nothing preachy if they're not..just read the lyrics) most of their lyrics deal with battle and dieing, and some in some instances mention god'S..but i have not read any interview to be sure. they still rule face even with a suspect name.

I downloaded "Rising Arrows". It's VERY good, but the vocals are kinda ugly. Dont prevent me for buying it anyway. Also about the influences - more Manowar than anything. But they sound kinda unique indeed.

yeah, this shit is pretty awesome, but I haven't had much time to lsiten to it, i've got mp3's and samples and shit flooding my inboxes and MSN convos and shit.

I like this and now Im going to be lazy and just ask you where I could buy this cause I cant be bothered to search for myself.... uh yeah so where can I get my hands on this exactly?

i don't remember ever listening to this back in the day (maybe i did, briefly? i can't remember) but i've had this band on my mental to-check-out list for so many years

anyway now i'm listening to it and it's so good and unique.

what im trying to say is thanks for the reco

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I still listen to this band on a regular basis. Even the newest one, Steel Says Last (dumbest title ever, yes I understand they are Belarusian, but still....) is really good.