Godsmack or Disturbed?

Apr 3, 2005
IL
I don't really listen to either of them. I remember when Disturbed came out with "The Sickness" and I remember when the came out with "Believe." Their only good Album was "The Sickness", after that they SOLD OUT. I'm going to have to go with Disturbed though because they do have a talented vocalist. Godsmack well I don't really have much to say about them. Sully's voice just gets annoying after awhile because well its not that good.

MetalT

hmmmm im listening to 10 thousand fist and i would not recomend buying it but getting it burned would be good...they r tied in my book

havent given godsmack the time of day after hearing a couple songs,best metallcia coverband ever....and yes sully annoys me

disturbed on the other hand have a few great songs and are worth seeing live

Godsmack are pretty damn good.. They aren't anything original but they have some kick ass songs and put on a kick ass show..... And they do not sound anything like Metallica..

Disturbed's album Believe is shit IMO. All these songs sound ripped from other bands. Track 1= Hammer Smashed Face, Track 2 = Roots, track 3 = Machine Head and a whole heap of others. I don't mean entireley, just tunes here and there especially the openings of the songs. Go have another listen.

i'm originaly from chicago so i'll say disturbed. the new album is alright. i havn't heard any new god smack in a while.

Fuck 'em both. Godsmack= Alice in Chains fuckin' wannabes, Disturbed singer= Mike Patton wannabe.

I think both bands are complete, middle of the road, over hyped shite!

Their ONLY redeeming feature is Shannon Larkin! Absolutely amazing drummer (who remembers Wrathchild America???)

disturbed started to do solos in their new album, and seeing them live is a pretty decent time......but its not like going to see Slayer or anything like that

Drokk said:
Fuck 'em both. Godsmack= Alice in Chains fuckin' wannabes, Disturbed singer= Mike Patton wannabe.
You might be right, but his name doesn't even deserve to spoken in the same sentence as Mike Patton.